ABMC Register of Merit
|First Class||Second Class||Third Class|
|CH and at least one of the following: UD, HX, TDX, VST, AX, SchH3, Ring 3, FH, PD or SAR.||CH and at least one of the following; CDX, HI, TD, OA, SchH1, or Ring 1||CH and at least one of the following; CD, HS, NA, B, WH or BTr|
|at least one of the following; UD, HX, TDX, VST, AX, SchH3, Ring 3, PD or SAR||at least one of the following; CDX, HI, TD, OA, SchH1, or Ring 1|
All applicants must:
- Be registered with the AKC and have no disqualifying faults,
- Have an OFA number and rating, and
- Be tattooed
Please note: Breed Championship and all Agility, Herding, Obedience and Tracking titles are AKC. The ABMC is an AKC club. The ROM is open to all ABMC members.
To apply for the REGISTER OF MERIT, the ABMC member must submit the following:
- Completed ROM Application Form.
- Photocopy of AKC registration.
- Photocopy of OFA certificate.
- Indicate Tattoo Number, Height & Weight.
- Two complete body profile color photos.
- One time application fee of $10 payable to ABMC.
- Photocopies of certificates and/or score books of all titles you would like listed.
Once the ROM has been awarded you may Upgrade or Update the classification by submitting photocopies of all additional titles to the ROM custodian. No further fee is required.