Chicken Liver Cake
- 2 lbs Chicken livers
- 2 C Corn meal
- 2 C Wheat germ
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 tsp dehydrated garlic (not salt)
- handful of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Liquify livers in food processor. This works best if you cut the liver into smaller pieces and remove any membranes that may bind the blades of your food processor.
- Pour liquified livers into large mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth like brownie batter.
- Spoon into greased or lined cake pan, roughly 3/4″ thick, and smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into "bars" and put those you won’t use in the next 4-5 days into freezer containers.
- Freeze. Thaw as needed